Sunday, July 10, 2005

Switching Jobs

Okay, here I go again!! I really got away from the blogging due to just how busy my life has become since my music career has begun to blossom. Many gigs at many different venues allows me the opportunity to meet many people. I do love it! At the same time, I am switching jobs, leaving Southern Illinois University Edwardsville as Testing Administrator and going to Blackburn College in Carlinville to be the Director of Teacher Education. I'm excited about the move but also a little nervous about the new job responsibilities. But I have no problem with CHANGE. As a matter of fact, I love the challenges that come along with change: the meeting of new people, working with interesting colleagues, and learning new trades. I will continue this later!

No comments: