Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Catching up!

I'm really glad to be back in the swing of things. I've been so busy with the responsibilities of a new job, taking over the management side of my music endeavors, and then trying to be a mom and wife. Life certainly provides new and interesting challenges, which is what makes everything so worthwhile. While I love to express myself on a daily basis, I rarely have time to do just that. My promise to myself is that I will make an effort to write in my blog every single day. It certainly helps me unwind. So for now I have a little five-year-old who wants to know if I'm ready to watch her do a front flip down in the basement. We also have to read some books, and I have to hear her count to 100, as she is one of the smartest children in her class, you know. She was just welcomed into the "I can count to 100 club," which is a privilege!!

I will be back tomorrow to add to this blog. Now I have internet at home (Yes, the high speed kind!), so I can write for a while, a very long while...

Bye for now!!

No comments: