Friday, December 16, 2005

Making promises or saying the word "never" can both be problematic...

Well I've done it again. I know what I said, and now it's up to me to say what I mean: I'm sorry! I said I would continue this blog, writing religiously, presenting some inspiring words of wisdom that will keep me motivated if no one else. The thing is...when I make these promises I generally end up breaking them. Darn it! Darn it! Darn it! I even put my obligation of the blog in one of the three planners I own. The problem is I forget to look at my planners simply because I have a datebook on my computer that helps keep me organized. Well, I'm on my computer every single day, so it just made sense to look at my computer for those very important "things to remember," the problem being that I generally make appointments in my planners when I'm out and about but then forget to add them to my computer datebook. Duh??? Am I a blonde or what?? Okay, I really didn't mean to offend anyone, especially those intellectual blondes that I know exist!

Okay, now that I've said I'm sorry for failing to keep my word about keeping up with my blog, I would like to add to it: I'm sorry to all those people who have helped me achieve what I've achieved only to turn my back on them. I absolutely admit my faults and realize now more than ever that communication is the key -- the lack thereof will certainly create problems and hopefully the initiation of conversation through relationship-building processes will begin to fix the problems I created. Many people have assisted me in my musical endeavors and I was responsible for making bad choices along the way. Now I feel stronger and am certainly more capable of making choices that are to everyone's benefit.

I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with the various professionals in the music business. I'm proud of where I've come from and where I'm going. I hope I have the opportunity to communicate my sincere appreciation to those who've stood by me and helped me along the way. To you all, I thank you!

A blogging I will go, a blogging I will go, I'm so embarr -- i -ous, a blogging I will go!

Catch ya later! But I refuse to PROMISE to be back tomorrow or say I will NEVER not write again, but I can't PROMISE such a thing as it's not something I would ever (NOT NEVER, though) say!

No comments: