Saturday, February 10, 2018

Every Time I Saw YOU

Every Time I See You
Lori & Craig Franke 2003

You saw me, I saw you.
I didn't know what you wanted to do.
I fell in love, you didn't see
That true love had a hold on me. Whoa...

CHORUS
But every time I saw you you were always
running all over town.
And every time I asked you where you've been
you'd just say...I've been around.
Well I'm so tired of all of your lies
and I know you thought I'd never find out.
That every time I saw you it was always me
you were doing without - doing without!

I thought you were ready too.
Take the plunge by saying I do.
To live a life together as one.
Though my friends told me to RUN, RUN, RUN!

BRIDGE
And there we go a walkin' down the aisle
Thinking that our love's so divine.
And there you go a playin' me the fool.
You thought I couldn't see the signs.

No comments: