Saturday, February 10, 2018

I Know Why


ANGELS CRY
2015 Lori Franke

I know why Angels cry
All you have to do is take a step outside
And see the tears
That fill our world
Made up of silenced boys and angry girls

Oh it’s not a mystery
But it’s up to you and me
We can change the reasons why
All we hear are Angels cry

It’s sometimes good when tears display
A crazy happiness in a different way
But they are sad, it’s clear to see.
That changing how we live is necessity.

Oh – it’s not a mystery
But we can do it you and me
We can change the reasons why
All we hear are Angels cry

Ohhh…
School begins, the time is here
Let’s spread goodwill for the coming year
Make a difference – do it now
Change this world – some way – some how.

I can see the world we live
We’ve got to stick together – find some time to give.
To make this whole world brighter – and start anew
It’s up to me right now it’s up to you.

Let’s make this our reality
We can change it can’t you see
We’ll work together- build a path
And then we’ll hear those Angels laugh.

No comments: