Thursday, May 19, 2005

Marketing My Music

Interestingly, I've learned a lot about the music business lately. I learned probably too much in the short time I've been heavily marketing myself (Well, I have to give credit to my agent, as she is the one who is truly marketing me!)and hope to become a little more versed in music industry verbage so I know what the hell I'm talking about when I'm talking about it! My appreciation will always begin at the local level, as I have so many people from the local St. Louis metropolitan area who have been more than willing to help me in my musical pursuits. Regardless of where I end up in this trivial world of entertainment, my roots are my identity, for my friends, family, and fans (the three Fs)are the root of my musical soul, and will always be the reason for doing what I'm doing. Life continues to be good! And the music continues to play...

No comments: