Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day

Today - May 31, 2005 -- I'm back to work after being off for Memorial Day. It doesn't seem quite right, though. I have the day off remembering those who have lost their lives fighting for the very freedom that we observed yesterday, while so many of our military service men and women are fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan or serving many miles away from their homes and families. Not a day goes by that I don't think about our military and pray for their save return. I am so very proud of the jobs that they do and dedicate this blog to them for without them our nation would not be strong and we would not be free. My prayers go out to those who are serving our country with pride, whether serving in the Marine Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or Air National Guard, I pay tribute to you and thank you for your service to our great country. God bless you and God bless the USA!

No comments: